Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN® Examination download in PDF
Author of this book: Kathleen A. Ohman, RN, CCRN, MS, EdD
Key Features of the Book:
To ensure your success on the NCLEX-RN® examination and to meet your own study and preparation style, key features are incorporated in this study package.
- More than 5000 questions similar to those on the actual NCLEX-RN® examination.
• The book contains 2007 questions, including all item formats found on the actual NCLEX-RN® examination.
Format : PDF File
Pages : 881
Practice Questions :+2000
Size 15 MB
Wait 5 to 10 Seconds download will start automatically.
Your complete roadmap to NCLEX RN Success.
- Develop Your Personal Course of Action:
- Read the preface as well as chapters 1 and 2 to familiarize yourself with the exam and the 2010 test plan.
- Review the test taking strategies in chapter 3 to build your confidence.
- Check out the tips in chapter 4 for international and repeat test takers.
- Listen to the five exam prep audio podcasts online at davis plus.
Over 5000 Questions in All:
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Response
- Fill in the blank
- Drag and drop ( Prioritized or Ordered Response)
- Chart /Exhibit
- Hot Spot