Peace Health is seeking a RN – PCU for a 0.8 full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Night shift with shift durations of 8 Hours.
Posting Date: Apr 3, 2016
Location: Bellingham, WA, US
Req ID: 124368
|Job Title:||RN – Medical Job|
|Departmen:||Peace Health Org|
|Location:||Bellingham, WA, US|
|Date Posted:||Apr 3, 2016|
|Who May Apply||USA Citizen|
|No of Positions||Few Posts|
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required.
- BSN preferred.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- One year of experience as a registered nurse required.
- Current acute medical nursing experience preferred.
- Oncology/chemotherapy experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.