Peace Health is seeking a RN – Emergency for a 0.9 full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Variable shift with shift duration of 12 Hours.
Posting Date: Apr 12, 2016
Location: Ketchikan, AK, US
Req ID: 123402
|Job Title:||RN – Emergency Job|
|Departmen:||Peace Health Org|
|Location:||Ketchikan, AK, US|
|Date Posted:||Apr 12, 2016|
|Who May Apply||USA Citizen|
|No of Positions||Few Posts|
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current RN license in the state of Alaska required by date of hire.
- A minimum of 1 year as a primary clinical provider in the ER setting.
- Current BLS/ACLS/PALS required at date of hire.
- TNCC preferred, required within 1 year of hire and/or next couse available at location.
- ENPC required within 2 years of hire and/or next course available at location.
- CEN preferred