PeaceHealth is seeking a RN – Super Pool RiverBend for a 0.8 full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Night shift with shift durations of 8 Hours.
Posted Date: Apr 26, 2016
Location: Eugene, OR, US
Req ID: 95369
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required.
- BSN preferred.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- Current Oregon Registered Nurse licensure required at date of hire.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire.
- NIHSS required within 6 months of hire for those orienting to the Neuro unit.