PeaceHealth is seeking a RN – ICU for a 0.9 full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 12 Hours.
Posted Date: Apr 26, 2016
Location: Ketchikan, AK, US
Req ID: 122567
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required.
- BSN preferred.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- ACLS certification within 60 days.
- Telemetry certification within 90 days.
- POC Blood Glucose Testing certification within 30 days.
- 12 Lead EKG Basics within 12 months.