BMI Healthcare have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Ward department.
Posted date: April, 27. 2016
Location: Birmingham, UK
Job Reference: J215-SYS-15511
BMI Priory Hospital in Birmingham is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain’s leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
- RGN or post EN conversion course
- Post registration clinical course (desirable)
- Up to date knowledge in acute medicine / surgery
- Aware of NMC code of accountability
- Basic ward management
Purpose of this Job
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies as a skilled member of the ward nursing team
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
- To assist Senior Staff in their management of the hospital’s wards and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence
- Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.