Allergy occurs when a person’s immune system reacts to substances in the environment that are harmless for most people. These substances are known as allergens and are found in dust mites, pets, pollen, insects, ticks, moulds, foods and some medicines.
6 Natural Treatments:
1: Avoid foods that oods increase inflammation within the body, weaken the immune system and lead to digestive issues, These include:
• Packaged foods
• Artificial flavourings
2: Avoid allergy triggers, over 90 percent of food allergies are caused by the following foods.
• Cow’s milk
• Peanuts and tree nuts
• Shellfish and fish
3: Eat these food allergy alternatives instead, they are least likely to cause an allergic reaction and will help to boost your immune system:
• Green leafy veggies
• Probiotic-rich foods like kefir, sauerkraut and kambucha
• Gluten-free flours/ grains like coconut flour and spelt flour.
• Seeds like flaxseeds and chia seeds.
• Bone broth.
• Cocount milk.
• Almond butter
• Breast milk
4: Try an elimination diet:
It’s a short term eating plan that eliminates certain foods that may be causing allergies and other digestive reactions, and then reintroduces the foods one at a time in order to determine which foods are and are not, well tolerated.
5: Try these supplements:
• Digestive enzymes
• MSM( Methylsul-fonylmethane)
• Vitamin B5
6: Try these essential Oils:
• Peppermint oil
• Eucalyptus oil
The most common causes of allergic reactions are:
- Dust mites
- Pollen (grass, weed or tree)
- Foods such as peanuts, cow’s milk, soy, seafood and eggs
- Cats and other furry or hairy animals such as dogs, horses, rabbits and guinea pigs
- Insect stings and tick bites