The San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center is looking to recruit a few Full-Time Registered Nurses in the Operating Room.
|Job Title:||Registered Nurse (Operating Room)|
|Location:||San Francisco, CA Unitied States|
|Salary:||$79,719.00 to $135,844.00 / Per Year|
|Who May Apply||United States Citizens|
|No of Positions||3 Posts|
- US. citizenship. Non-citizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.Full unrestricted Licensure, Certification, or Registration required.
- Must pass pre-employment examination.
- Designated and/or Random Drug Testing required.
- Background and/or Security Investigation required.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Two years of recent (within the past three years) experience as an Operating Room Registered Nurse.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- AORN Certified
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certified