PeaceHealth is seeking a RN – Medical/Surgical/ ICU (per diem) for a per diem, Variable shift position.
Posting Date: Apr 6, 2016
Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA, US
Req ID: 129154
|Job Title:||RN – Medical/Surgical/ ICU Job|
|Departmen:||Peace Health Org|
|Location:||Sedro-Woolley, WA, US|
|Date Posted:||Apr 6, 2016|
|Who May Apply||USA Citizen|
|No of Positions||Few Posts|
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required.
- BSN preferred.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- At least one year of acute care experience with patients requiring complex medical care and an intensive care setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Current ACLS certification required at date of hire.
- Chemotherapy and Biotherapy provider card within 12 months of Date of Hire