Glendale Adventist Medical Center is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant – 4 Medical.
Posting Date: Apr 6, 2016
Location: Glendale, CA
Req ID: 129154
|Job Title:||Certified Nursing Assistant – 4 Medical|
|Departmen:||Adventist Medical Center|
|Date Posted:||Apr 6, 2016|
|Who May Apply||USA Citizen|
|No of Positions||Few Posts|
The Certified Nurse Assistant, under the direction of the RN, is responsible for assisting licensed nurses with a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit.
- Required high school education or GED and CNA certificate.
- Must have ability to speak, read, write, perform simple arithmetic calculations and follow oral or written instructions in English.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Current California CNA certification required for all areas.
- Current American Heart Association BLS CPR certification required.
- One year recent experience in an acute or long-term care hospital preferred.
- Benefits(determined based on hours & position):
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, Employee Wellness Program, Flexible spending accounts, Group life and AD&D insurance, Matching 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans, Paid time off & holidays, Sick leave accrual, Long-term disability insurance, Insurance discounts, Tuition reimbursement, Credit union, On-site child care, Employee assistance program and more!