Oxford Health is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
POST TITLE: Registered Nurse
Location : Wallingford Community Hospital, UK
Grade/Scale: Band 5
Main purpose of post
- To be responsible for the delivery and co-ordination of care for a named group of patients working within the Hospital Philosophy.
- To make key contributions to the work of the interdisciplinary team.
- To work with key people to identify and achieve the ward/hospital goals and objectives.
- To work with and promote recognised policies, protocols and guidelines.
- Current NMC RN Level One
- Evidence of ongoing development and education
- Current profile
- IT skills
- Good command of English language – written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Working with older people
- Planning transfer of care
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams and other professionals
- Supervisory skills
- Person-centred care
- Team working skills
- Rehabilitation skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Evidence of problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Effective stress management skills
- Skills in reflection