NCLEX RN Practice Question # 883
Practice Question # 883.
Time limit: 0
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Tuberculosis is highly communicable disease caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Transmitted by the airborne route.
- Multidrug-resistant strains of tuberculosis can result from improper compliance, noncompliance with treatment programs, or development of mutations in tubercle bacillus.
Transmission of Tuberculosis:
- Transplacental transmission is rare.
- Transmission can occur during birth through aspiration of infected amniotic fluid.
- The newborn can become infected from contact with infected individuals.