(To become a nurse is the fastest-growing and most rewarding healthcare Profession in today`s economy.)
If you are thinking about becoming a nurse, than congratulations.
Nursing is a fantastic career choice. Nurses get great pay, excellent benefits, and respect within their communities. They also enjoy one of the most stable and secure careers available in today`s recovering job market. Best of all nurses get the opportunity to have a truly positive impact on others lives.
Look to the following info graphic to find out more about nursing and how you can get started.
Most Common Types of Nurse:
- Registered Nurses ( RNs)
- Licensed Practical or Licensed vocational nurses (LPNs and LVNs,) respectively)
- Certified nursing assistants (CNAs)
General Duties of a Nurse:
- Perform physical exams
- Check patient’s medical histories.
- Health counselling and education
- Administer medications/treatments
- Interpret medical information
- Make critical decisions
- Coordinate with medical professionals
- Supervise healthcare staff
- Conduct research